Packers 2022 Thread

So the reality is it would put GB at over 72 million over the cap league year day 1. That's a lot of $$$ to shed.
I looked at this. Only way to tag Adams and keep Rodgers after the new league year starts to attempt to trade them both you will need to redo Bak and Clark's contract to free up money besides cutting several high priced vets.

Davante Adams asked how he'd react if #Packers franchise tagged him this offseason: "I'm not sure how to answer that safely right now. We'll just cross that bridge when we get to it, I'll just say that. I like to be professional on here."

Davante Adams asked how he'd react if #Packers franchise tagged him this offseason: "I'm not sure how to answer that safely right now. We'll just cross that bridge when we get to it, I'll just say that. I like to be professional on
It's just not worth the headache.

This pretty much spells out exactly why he will not be in Green Bay next year. It's time that we face reality that the team is going to have to make some big changes. Like it or not, this is the landscape we face.

We should enjoy the rest of this year, and let things fall as they will. Nothing is going to change what's going to happen.

For those that are hell bent on Rodgers staying..... it ONLY works this way mathematically. You would need to sell the team down the river long-term.

Back