Packers 2022 Thread

I was thinking on Jenkins. With him being at best being a guard and the Packers already having drafted two guys who are guards in the 2022 draft and having Runyan is it the best choice to give a big contract to keep Jenkins? Or let him move on and use that money elsewhere on the team?
Yes, he is much better than those other guys, and remember one of those 2022 guards just got busted for roids and couldn't make the active roster all year. It's no coincidence that Jenkins' game stabilized when they moved him back inside, and then the offense stabilized as his game came around. Don't let your good, young players walk.

It would be fantastic if Elgton could stay at LG. He does a great job there. The problem has been that he's graded out as the best we have at right tackle so often, and with Bakh out, the best there as well. That pretty much forced them to use him in the tackle spots.

Next year, let's hope the rectify this problem, and make the line all it can be, with him at guard.

It would be fantastic if Elgton could stay at LG. He does a great job there. The problem has been that he's graded out as the best we have at right tackle so often, and with Bakh out, the best there as well. That pretty much forced them to use him in the tackle spots.

Next year, let's hope the rectify this problem, and make the line all it can be, with him at guard.
In previous seasons yes, but he was flat out awful at RT this year. Obviously the injury played into it but he was a liability. I think they've been so excited about his ceiling throughout his career and what they could do with him, that they forgot about stability, and he has suffered for it. Just be an amazing guard, it's super valuable. Put him there and forget it, and come out of the 2023 draft with an OT.

Hopefully you keep Yosh since he can play both tackle spots. Then you have Tom that seems to be serviceable so far at LT. We could also draft a Tackle in the draft. Which by the way, I think we should to add depth. I think Tom could play guard as well.

Lastly, I have to be honest. I think Meyers is very average at Center. They will need to think about drafting another Center IMO. Maybe not next year but the year after.

I do agree. I think if Paris Johnson is there when GB draft grab him as your LT.

I do agree. I think if Paris Johnson is there when GB draft grab him as your LT.
Unless we pick too 10 Johnson is probably not an option. More realistic might be Broderick Jones.

Unless we pick too 10 Johnson is probably not an option. More realistic might be Broderick Jones.
Unless you want to trade back mid 1st round might be to high for him.

Back