Packers 2022 Thread

Nerd, I understand what you are saying but I think what Pack is trying to say is there are way more issues here then just a play here and there. And this has been going on more than just this year. The packers have been very lucky to win as many games as they have the last 3 years.

Honestly, you do have to give credit to ML for keeping this ship from sinking. He has won in the regular season and done it well considering all the issues. The playoffs are when all the little things show up and you lose to good teams. What has happened the last three years in the playoffs? Example: O-line, ST's, Defensive Miscommunications, etc.

IMO, this has been coming to a head for the last three years and I think Mark, Pack, RP, and Cheese would agree.
(At least I think. :))
Yes, it has, not really surprised.

Nerd, I understand what you are saying but I think what Pack is trying to say is there are way more issues here then just a play here and there. And this has been going on more than just this year. The packers have been very lucky to win as many games as they have the last 3 years.

Honestly, you do have to give credit to ML for keeping this ship from sinking. He has won in the regular season and done it well considering all the issues. The playoffs are when all the little things show up and you lose to good teams. What has happened the last three years in the playoffs? Example: O-line, ST's, Defensive Miscommunications, etc.

IMO, this has been coming to a head for the last three years and I think Mark, Pack, RP, and Cheese would agree.
(At least I think. :))
Good to see the kiss assing is alive and well!! :p Yes, most could see Murphy and the top brass having a lot to do with the issues. Does that absolve ML? I'll leave that for the smarter crowd to decide. Unfortunately, if and when Murphy is gone, does the replacement have the smarts to keep ML or is there a house cleaning?

Good to see the kiss assing is alive and well!! :p Yes, most could see Murphy and the top brass having a lot to do with the issues. Does that absolve ML? I'll leave that for the smarter crowd to decide. Unfortunately, if and when Murphy is gone, does the replacement have the smarts to keep ML or is there a house cleaning?
Murphys replacement is probably already known and another inbred. Nothing will change.

Honestly, you do have to give credit to ML for keeping this ship from sinking. He has won in the regular season and done it well considering all the issues. The playoffs are when all the little things show up and you lose to good teams.
Yeah exactly. Every year that they kicked the can with personnel and money it made them a little weaker for the next year, and you reap what you sew in the end. They lost to good teams but also had every chance to beat those good teams in 2020 and 2021 so really have no one to blame but themselves. All that’s left is to write the history of it now.

Yeah exactly. Every year that they kicked the can with personnel and money it made them a little weaker for the next year, and you reap what you sew in the end. They lost to good teams but also had every chance to beat those good teams in 2020 and 2021 so really have no one to blame but themselves. All that’s left is to write the history of it now.
To me, they fell off until Gutey had to go get free agents that year, the Smiths, Adrian Amos. They've been restocking.

Amari hasn't started clicking yet, DeGuara has been ok, not great. Maybe you can say they need more WR talent, but they got guys in the pipeline. People are still butthurt they took JLove, so they cry about the WRs.

I'm not denying Murphy is a bumbler or that he looks like Alfred E Neuman. But taking charge at that moment was good leadership, imo. It was needed, and I think it has worked out great.

Back