Packers 2022 Thread

AJ Dillon may be the most celebrated sub-1,000 yard rusher I’ve ever seen.
I think Dillon could be a 1200-1500 yard guy if the workhorse and likely next season he will be that.

I like it when players become part of the community, and embrace being there. It makes the Packers the team they were over 50 years ago.

I had a friend who would stop at this little coffee shop on a regular basis, and when he did, often saw Lombardi there. They'd sit and talk about things other than football. It was one of Vince's places to get away from it all. I know others who would talk to him at church on Sunday mornings. He was a regular.

I like it when players become part of the community, and embrace being there. It makes the Packers the team they were over 50 years ago.

I had a friend who would stop at this little coffee shop on a regular basis, and when he did, often saw Lombardi there. They'd sit and talk about things other than football. It was one of Vince's places to get away from it all. I know others who would talk to him at church on Sunday mornings. He was a regular.
My grandfathers brother was the next door neighbor to Forrest Gregg in the 60s.

Reactions: TW

Vince went to Mass every morning, not just a Sunday guy.

Reactions: TW
Back