Packers 2020 Financials

I’m not convinced it’s an upgrade not when you look at financing it
Guess will will have to see in next year my guess if they announce anything would be around next Shareholders meeting to say we will be havign this expense coming up.

Depending on what they have done since then it's been 8 years

Interesting quote in that article from Murphy.
"Our facilities have been great. They've served the team well since 2003, but they're 10 years old," Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy said. "You look across the league at what other teams are doing with their practice facilities, and we want to have facilities that are among the best in the league. Investing money into the football facilities was the best way to ensure that."

Makes you wonder with what these other teams have done with practice facilities (Vikes moved into theirs in 2018) and Murphy wanting to be among the best in the league …….. an 8 yr old upgrade just won’t compete with the others.

As the saying goes, “That dog won’t hunt.”

Interesting quote in that article from Murphy.

Makes you wonder with what these other teams have done with practice facilities (Vikes moved into theirs in 2018) and Murphy wanting to be among the best in the league …….. an 8 yr old upgrade just won’t compete with the others.

As the saying goes, “That dog won’t hunt.”
So Murphy is the get with the 8 year old bike and made that his neighbor got a brand new one and now telling mom and dad this bike is not good enough anymore.

So Murphy is the get with the 8 year old bike and made that his neighbor got a brand new one and now telling mom and dad this bike is not good enough anymore.
The key phrase was, “We want to have facilities that are among the best in the league.”

I’d be curious to know where other teams rank the Packers “facilities” in comparison to the rest of the league.

you’re either getting better, or you’re getting worse.

The key phrase was, “We want to have facilities that are among the best in the league.”

I’d be curious to know where other teams rank the Packers “facilities” in comparison to the rest of the league.

you’re either getting better, or you’re getting worse.
i'd be willing to bet that they are in the bottom half of the league.

I just telling like it is, that facility is outdated.

The facility is outdated. I've been in it. It's functional, but quite honestly, it's more of a pole barn with amenities. I can understand why they want to build a real facility that would be state of the art. A medical center inside of it, complete with x-ray, physical therapy, I'd think at least one, maybe two pools, for conditioning and rehab, complete corporate offices, and all the things that will help them create the environment they want for the team and players.

The days of putting on your uniform in a cold boiler room, and showering in a long open bay shower room with slippery floors, and baskets for your clothes are not what works today.

As much as I like having everything at Lambeau, reality says they should build what they want, outside the immediate area, where they can conduct business without the rush of the crowd surrounding the stadium.

I think we'll see it happen fairly quickly. It will be Murphy's legacy.

The facility is outdated. I've been in it. It's functional, but quite honestly, it's more of a pole barn with amenities. I can understand why they want to build a real facility that would be state of the art. A medical center inside of it, complete with x-ray, physical therapy, I'd think at least one, maybe two pools, for conditioning and rehab, complete corporate offices, and all the things that will help them create the environment they want for the team and players.

The days of putting on your uniform in a cold boiler room, and showering in a long open bay shower room with slippery floors, and baskets for your clothes are not what works today.

As much as I like having everything at Lambeau, reality says they should build what they want, outside the immediate area, where they can conduct business without the rush of the crowd surrounding the stadium.

I think we'll see it happen fairly quickly. It will be Murphy's legacy.
I thought that was the Ariens sled hill. LOL

I’ve been to the Falcons facility many times and it’s really impressive. And yes it’s a recruiting tool.

Back