Packer Defense- Is it Really Barry?

Oh boy. Sorry about your girl, rb. That's really rough. Surely the vet should have done *something* for her.
she's 18 years old and i think vets are afraid to treat older dogs because they can react badly to drugs that are supposed to be safe. our little girl is home now and when she isn't crying she's sleeping.

did i just click on the wrong thread? are we talking dos now? we had to take our dog into the monterey animal hospital today. something is awry with one of her back legs. she has been shrieking and whining all day. because of her age, the doctor didn't want to push us into anything expensive, so she suggested trying a doggy ibuprofen and see if the condition clears up before we move on to x-rays of her hips and spine. we're not supposed to give her the ibuprofen unless she is eating and drinking normally - which she is not doing right now. she won't even touch her favorite treats. so she just keeps whining in pain. i wish the vet could have at least given her a shot for the pain. btw, vets are expensive. just in case you weren't aware. lol.
It’s all true but was meant to be one of them there analogies. Sorry to hear about your pup though. My new guy is 6 but is already arthritic and limpy - X-rays and anti inflammatories are very expensive.

Good reminder I should start another dog thread…

Just a note...... It's been mentioned several times about GB not hiring Ejiro Evero, I agree with ML on that. He's a flash-in-the-pan guy. His scheme isn't anything special. Please stop listening to the clueless bloggers who are whining about it. Carolina's defense is ranked right under ours so............

The defensive scheme we could use is what SF is running and then draft the pieces to run it.

Just a note...... It's been mentioned several times about GB not hiring Ejiro Evero, I agree with ML on that. He's a flash-in-the-pan guy. His scheme isn't anything special. Please stop listening to the clueless bloggers who are whining about it. Carolina's defense is ranked right under ours so............

The defensive scheme we could use is what SF is running and then draft the pieces to run it.
Bingo! Match the players to the scheme. Also, use a scheme that makes it easier to find players who can man the positions the way they should.

did i just click on the wrong thread? are we talking dos now? we had to take our dog into the monterey animal hospital today. something is awry with one of her back legs. she has been shrieking and whining all day. because of her age, the doctor didn't want to push us into anything expensive, so she suggested trying a doggy ibuprofen and see if the condition clears up before we move on to x-rays of her hips and spine. we're not supposed to give her the ibuprofen unless she is eating and drinking normally - which she is not doing right now. she won't even touch her favorite treats. so she just keeps whining in pain. i wish the vet could have at least given her a shot for the pain. btw, vets are expensive. just in case you weren't aware. lol.
Go to a new vet

that 49er defense is really top notch. and they will only get better as the season progresses (barring any major injuries). but they have a few incredibly talented players like bosa who would be difficult to assemble. the 49ers did benefit from several years of drafting near the top of the rounds. but yeah, that defense is solid.

that 49er defense is really top notch. and they will only get better as the season progresses (barring any major injuries). but they have a few incredibly talented players like bosa who would be difficult to assemble. the 49ers did benefit from several years of drafting near the top of the rounds. but yeah, that defense is solid.
I don’t think that picking near the top really benefits teams as much as people think. If you nail every pick maybe. But consistently good teams hardly ever pick near the top….

Back