Official Week 5 Green Bay vs St. Louis Thread

Boy, I thought I was nervous about KC's defense!! I may have to take a xanax. :) before this game starts. Their defense scares the c<@p out of me.

I was reading some posts from some Rams' fans...fairly objective and they make it sound like Donald and the DL are almost unstoppable. Aaron may be running for his life the whole game.

Don't get me wrong I think we have a good chance to win especially at Lambeau, but this one makes me nervous.

Run the ball. Run the ball. Run the ball. We can run on these guys. They are 26th against the run. We run, we can use play action. That is when AR is at his best.

WR screens. Use them often in the beginning of the game. Get the ball out of AR's hands quickly.

Put Cobb and Monty in the backfield and cause a mismatch. Also, we can then run or pass with either of them in the backfield and keep the d-line off balance.

Boy, I thought I was nervous about KC's defense!! I may have to take a xanax. :) before this game starts. Their defense scares the c<@p out of me.

I was reading some posts from some Rams' fans...fairly objective and they make it sound like Donald and the DL are almost unstoppable. Aaron may be running for his life the whole game.

Don't get me wrong I think we have a good chance to win especially at Lambeau, but this one makes me nervous.
how did they lose two games if the are so objective

Rams have maybe the best front FOUR in football. I believe LB Ogletree is out for this game. GOOD. Donald hasn't had to face a better interior group (Sitton, Lang, Linsley) and I think we can slow him down. Big dose of Lacy this week, running AND catching the ball. Aaron- stay on your feet and Check down! Pack 31-14.

Scoring 10 and 6 points is a pretty good way to lose games. :)

in other words, a decent defense can easily defeat them. at this point it is my duty to point out that the packers defense is ranked third in the nfl in fewest points given up per game. that's pretty decent.

how did they lose two games if the are so objective

I understand the points of view (I think I do all the way around) - also still a bit nervous about this one. When Lambeau fans are at the top of their vocals - those sounds actually carry the air to my home - at 1 mile from Lambeau. I really want Lambeau sounds loudly coming in right outside my home all game long this Sunday - just in case the Rams turn out to be the formidable we think they are - sheesh another any given Sunday think. #sigh - Kaye

As long as Arod has time should be able to deal with their DL.. Because their secondary isn't as good. But if the T's turn into turnstiles it's not gonna matter how good our interior is because Arod won't have time to escape and find a receiver.

As long as Arod has time should be able to deal with their DL.. Because their secondary isn't as good. But if the T's turn into turnstiles it's not gonna matter how good our interior is because Arod won't have time to escape and find a receiver.

didn't they time his release on several passes to be less than half a second? at least i thought i saw that in one of the recent games.

Back