Official Week 1 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

Haven't listened to Cowherd in a long time. Is that really what he's saying? I mean, Love has barely had any exposure yet all these coaches and insiders already have him as a D tier QB? Now I know why I quit listening to him
Does anybody who knows anything about sports listen to Cowherd? Maybe teenagers who like hot takes that are not fact based . . .

I am hopeful that we win this one. Although Fields has more regular game experience than Love with the new weapons on offense and hopefully an improved defense we will prevail. I am excited about seeing Reed and our TE's and what they might be able to bring to the offense.

@TomSilverstein
·
19m
#Packers coach Matt LaFleur said he would give Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs and David Bakhtiari all the way up to game time to see if they can play. He would not say what the chances are for any of them nor would he say what Watson's injury is. (Will be on inj report in 51 min)

@TomSilverstein
·
19m
#Packers coach Matt LaFleur said he would give Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs and David Bakhtiari all the way up to game time to see if they can play. He would not say what the chances are for any of them nor would he say what Watson's injury is. (Will be on inj report in 51 min)
How does he make it through OTAs, camp and games without getting dinged and then hurt himself on his week off?

Bak is a waste of a roster spot he should retire instead of stealing money.

Watson and Doubs both going to be injury prone players that never can stay healthy? If both are out GB's chances on Sunday go way down.

Gonna be a long day if Watson and Doubs are out

Back