Official Preseason Game 2 Green Bay vs New Orleans Thread

SMH see the Love haters are out there saying cut Love keep Etling as the backup. I swear these fools would hate on Love if he was 20-24 with 3 TDs and no INTs saying he missed 4 passes.

So Jake Hanson was not as bad as week 1 but still seemed like he was getting his butt kicked most of the night.

I don't like him either but at least with Jenkins back he will be on the bench. IMO he was better at OG than C but maybe not saying a whole lot.
I am just worried he is the backup center. Myers has shown he is injury prone so if Myers gets hurt is Hanson going in?

SMH see the Love haters are out there saying cut Love keep Etling as the backup. I swear these fools would hate on Love if he was 20-24 with 3 TDs and no INTs saying he missed 4 passes.

Due to having AR and Favre, Love will not be able to win with some fans no matter what he does.

Having said that, I still am not sure he is starting caliber; however, he has definitely improved his accuracy, reads, and is more comfortable in the pocket this year.

I may start to like him if he can continue to show consistency, 4ever. :)

Due to having AR and Favre, Love will not be able to win with some fans no matter what he does.

Having said that, I still am not sure he is starting caliber; however, he has definitely improved his accuracy, reads, and is more comfortable in the pocket this year.

I may start to like him if he can continue to show consistency, 4ever. :)
Agree really this is his 2nd TC rookie year no OTA's or pre-season. Seems the game is finally starting to slow down for him and he's reading the field better making better passes. I would like to see what he could do to throwing to WR's that actually have expereince

One more note with Love, I think it was the second drive for them when they got down to the red zone. On 3rd and goal he had to scramble around and I swear, that throw he made into the front corner of the end zone was really really good. Like, a good WR drags the toes and makes that catch a TD. Jordy makes that a TD, Cobb does, James Jones probably does. It was a lot to expect for Patrick Taylor. Could've been a highlight play for him, it was VERY Rodgers-esque.
He looked really good last night. His passes were really on point. Maybe all that focus on fundamentals and being in good balance for every pass is starting to pay off. Plus the time in the offense.

Back