Official Green Bay vs Arizona Playoff Thread

Gotta have things go our way early for a chance here. Getting behind early will be a snowball situation just like last time. If we can establish the run and connect on some deep passes early, we stand a chance.

I do like that they hammered us into submission last time. We are going to (hopefully) go in there with an entirely new gameplan, whereas they will probably come in and try to beat us the same way they did last time. It's a slight advantage, but an advantage nonetheless.

This game has me split. My head says they just have too much speed on both sides and heart wants GB to win. I will chime in Saturday once we know 100% who plays.

[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]I believe this will be a much closer game than the last time. Arizona is beatable, but we have to play way better. I like that I finally saw some enthusiasm against the Redskins but AZ is a much better team. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think the Packers have enough to pull out the upset.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]AZ 23[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]GB 17[/BCOLOR]

• (On Shields) Sam Shields had a really good workout yesterday. He's going to do some on-field workout today. Still in the concussion protocol. He's getting close.
  • (On Bakhtiari) He will work today

Green Bay will be playing on a high from last week's win but still the defense will be challenged to cover AZ's WR's. Also the OL will have a huge task to block AZ DL that just destroyed them and Rodgers last time they played. Green Bay won't play the stinker they did last time I think but they will still struggle at times. They will give AZ a hard fought game but I think come up just short

AZ 27
GB 20

Agree, but that's the bare minimum to start with. Aaron has seen open receivers and missed them with his throws. There have been open receivers and he flat out hasn't seen them. Needs one of those games where it looks like he's operating with three sets of eyes, and he needs to at least give his WR a chance to catch some of these balls.

Perhaps Aaron isn't seeing them because he is looking at the incoming pressure and not down field? sh))

Green Bay will be playing on a high from last week's win but still the defense will be challenged to cover AZ's WR's. Also the OL will have a huge task to block AZ DL that just destroyed them and Rodgers last time they played. Green Bay won't play the stinker they did last time I think but they will still struggle at times. They will give AZ a hard fought game but I think come up just short

AZ 27
GB 20

Having 2 actual tackles in there instead of guards will make a big difference in the play of the O line. Poor Barclay had a horrible time at LT in the last game in AZ.

Having 2 actual tackles in there instead of guards will make a big difference in the play of the O line. Poor Barclay had a horrible time at LT in the last game in AZ.

That will be known as the game that ended Don Barclays career in GB. Too many better options inside, and they know he can't hold up outside.

Anyway, I'm excited for this game. I want to see Abbredaris step up and show he belongs. I want to see the o-line play together and get some yards on the ground. i want to see if our D can turn in its best performance of the year against a top flight opponent. I know that's unlikely to happen, and even if it does may not be enough for a win, but I'm psyched.

Back