Official Game 5 Green Bay vs NY Giants Thread

NE has 4 WR's right now who could play Sunday and 2 are questionable.

There should be no reason not just to play man coverage all day and load the box to go all out vs the run. If our DB's can't cover the Giants WR's with Daniel Jones throwing the ball they don't belong in the NFL.

How bad is NY's WR & TE?

The 4 active WR right now have 23 catches for 233 yards 0 TDs.

TE's have 12 catches for 119 yards 1 TD.

Barkley is probalby NY's best rec threat at 15 catches for 107 yards no TDs.

Last edited:
SMH you are there to play a game. You want to go play tourist do it on your own time and dime in the off-season not like any of you can't afford. it.

That's just GB being tight asses and not wanting to spend money for hotels for a week. They should have spent more time there. That's the point of it. To spread NFL. Should have given them time to be out in public. It takes a good day or so to get over jet lag anyway. Only having a few days there is not going to do them any favors. Short sighted move by FO.

The Packers front office has continuously shown their disdain for playing games overseas. It's too bad, because it's a darned good way to spread the brand's identity, and create even more fans who make the trek to GB.

I know several people myself, from Germany, Austria, and the UK, who have been to GB. One in particular used to make the trek every year or two.

The Packers have listed safeties Adrian Amos (concussion) and Tariq Carpenter (abdomen), and defensive lineman Devonte Wyatt (quadriceps) as questionable for Sunday's game against the New York Giants at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The Packers front office has continuously shown their disdain for playing games overseas. It's too bad, because it's a darned good way to spread the brand's identity, and create even more fans who make the trek to GB.

I know several people myself, from Germany, Austria, and the UK, who have been to GB. One in particular used to make the trek every year or two.
GB hates giving up home games and no other team wants to give up a home game against GB because it's always a sell out when GB comes to town.

GB hates giving up home games and no other team wants to give up a home game against GB because it's always a sell out when GB comes to town.
The first thing is true but I don’t buy the second one. Every team plays to 90% capacity, the only outlier is Jax. GB itself played to 96.7% capacity last year as an example. And the ones who don’t play to 100% are for the most part no shows.

Bottom line teams hate losing revenue

Daniel Jones on track to play, both WR Golladay and Toney did not make trip and are out
Hate this. Pack will think they've got it won already and play uninspired and like crap. Just like against Patriots.

Back