Official Game 2 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

I love the optimism.

Drag me back onto the bandwagon
th

Z Smith being placed on IR Packers signing someone off another teams PS to take roster spot per ML.

Z Smith being placed on IR Packers signing someone off another teams PS to take roster spot per ML.
I have a feeling that back problem is worse than we think. We'll see after these 3 weeks on the shelf but it sounds like he really hasn't been practicing much as it is. Back injuries can be a tricky thing.

Did he hurt it before OTA’s?
Before after draft?
Exactly how long has it been an issue?

Wonder if he’s played his last game as a Packer. :unsure:

Packers 30 Lions 28

No confidence in this one at this time. It will be a late FG to win, or hold on and hope they don't get in range to kick one.

The Packers signed OLB LaDarius Hamilton off the Buccaneers practice squad to take Smith's roster spot. Hamilton was an undrafted free agent with the Cowboys in 2020 but was claimed off waivers by Tampa Bay last offseason.

When Packers are coming off a loss packers are 6-0 ATS under Matt LaFleur…so there’s that. GB -11.5

Wise guys can’t be THAT wrong, figure GB wins this one.

Unless GB wins by 30+, it’s not going to change the national narrative. Rodgers set himself up for this, the team kind of allowed it, is what it is. Just going to be a cloud over this season.

Packers lose Rogers looks bad trade him to Houston for Watson LOL

Back