Official Game 2 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Yes. Eastern Time Zone, it's the 11 PM news. Central and Mountain zones, 10 PM. Pacific time zone, 11 PM. The lifestyles are different on both coasts. But, that really applies to major metro areas. Most people outside of those zones have jobs that start earlier each morning.

When my Son worked on Wall Street, he started at 10 AM, and worked until 7 PM. Dinner was about 9 PM. For those of us here in the Midwest, dinner is anywhere from 5 PM to 6 PM. Eating after 6 is kinda "swanky." ;)
I must be doing something wrong.
Sundays and Mon-Thur, I’m in bed by 9 pm and 10:00-10:30 on Fri-Sat night
Of course getting up at 5 am is a factor, but maybe I’m just getting old. )ZZ

I must be doing something wrong.
Sundays and Mon-Thur, I’m in bed by 9 pm and 10:00-10:30 on Fri-Sat night
Of course getting up at 5 am is a factor, but maybe I’m just getting old. )ZZ
No. I think you're right on schedule. Your circadian rhythm is dictating you need around 8 hours sleep. You get it by going to bed at 9 PM.

I'd guess that when you stay up to 10-10:30 PM, you sleep about an hour, maybe two at the most, later? That rhythm kicking in on a delay basis.

No. I think you're right on schedule. Your circadian rhythm is dictating you need around 8 hours sleep. You get it by going to bed at 9 PM.

I'd guess that when you stay up to 10-10:30 PM, you sleep about an hour, maybe two at the most, later? That rhythm kicking in on a delay basis.
Lol!
My avatar is my circadian rhythm.
Her name is Lena :giggle:

She looks like a keeper. They will act as an alarm clock. I've been a slave to more than one dog over my lifetime.

Gb should win this without much effort. If this game is close or they lose whoa boy. But I expect domination.

So wonder if Patrick is out for Sunday I see he was a DNP yesterday with a concussion.

Back