Official Game 14 Green Bay vs Baltimore Thread

It will be very helpful if the Pack comes out swinging with their best efforts. All too frequently, we see them walk through these games and make them tougher than they should be.

Thanks to John Harbaugh. Head scratching decisions that benefitted us.

Not kicking that fg, going for it on 4th and 5 from their own 28 with most of the 4th quarter left, then that horrid 2 pt play when we couldn't contain running Huntley.

No surprise, but Division Champs!

You have to come prepared every week in the NFL. Look at Arizona. Browns and lions will give us their best.

This team has to tighten things up before we hit the playoffs. Dallas, LA, Brady, etc will capitalize on soft defense and shitty ST

Congrats to MLF and team for winning the division. Refocus on Cleveland. Should be a great one on Christmas!

Negatives - I felt like 2/3 of the team was absolutely pathetic Sunday. The Defensive Front 7 was horrible vs. the Ravens mostly 2nd string O-Line. Savage was horrible. Joe Barry's worst coaching performance since the first 6 quarters of the season, they looked unprepared for Huntley and played tentative and scared in the 4th quarter. Special Teams once again was a disaster. I thought Lazard could have played the ball better on that end zone pass he missed that the announcers blamed on Rodgers. I think a better receiver could have caught that one.

Positives: RBs ran hard. MVS looked solid. Rodgers looked fantastic when he had any time at all to throw. Deguara looks like a decent weapon when you need someone to help move the chains.

Kenny Clark is absolutely irreplaceable. He makes the mediocre guys around him on the D-Line look better than they are.

It was a win, but boy, a lot of guys should be giving their paychecks to Rodgers and a few others that carried the Pack to this win. Really poor effort out there by many. Let's hope some guys get healthy to give this team a shot in the arm going into the playoffs. No way this team even wins a game in the playoffs if they play as poorly as they did on Special Teams and Defense.

Hard to argue with the fact that 'a win is a win'. However, I still am only comfortable with an ugly win in the Super Bowl. Any time prior to that, you'll obviously improve position and/or advance just by scoring more points than the other guy, but I really don't like it when my reaction to a win is "whew".

I just hope ML does fire Drayton while talent is major part of issue Drayton was a horrible hire. ML needs to be making a short list of guys who might be out there right now and using back door channels to see if guys are interested as if you wait to late in the playoffs you will once again find only crap out there to hire.

Back