Official Game 14 Green Bay vs Baltimore Thread

You put Campbell on Mark Andrews for the passing game. Huntley hit him 11 times for 115 yds and a TD last week.
Then you do your best to contain Huntley. Limit his options.
"Defense with Danno. Join us each Thursday where we highlight one matchup, and what the D needs to do to have success for the upcoming game"......

You may hate me now, but you'll be thanking me later when the local news outlet, who probably get their intel from this site, makes you an offer. Just remember us little guys.

You put Campbell on Mark Andrews for the passing game. Huntley hit him 11 times for 115 yds and a TD last week.
Then you do your best to contain Huntley. Limit his options.
I would NOT do that because they'll eat us alive with inside zone.... Nickle D and put a safety on the TE. I need Campbell to contain both the QB and the inside zone run game.

John Harbaugh said Lamar Jackson (ankle) still has a chance of playing despite not practicing this week. He said Jackson has been in all the meetings and will be evaluated before Sunday’s game against the Packers.

Ravens are down 4 corners and 2 safeties for this game.... GB 38 Bal 17
Wow. Didn't know that. Hopefully GB will be able to exploit that and take control early. Harbaugh and Co. will certainly have a plan but I don't think it'll be enough. Packers 37-10

Mark87 said:
Ravens are down 4 corners and 2 safeties for this game.... GB 38 Bal 17

Wow. Didn't know that. Hopefully GB will be able to exploit that and take control early. Harbaugh and Co. will certainly have a plan but I don't think it'll be enough. Packers 37-10
it would be very helpful if we had a top notch qb and wr duo to take advantage of that.

Last edited:
Back