Official Game 11 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

Lazard's hands were accidentally used to patch a wall in Titletown district, gotta dig him out.
Lazard should pentiton the NFL to make stick'em legal again.

With Bakhtiari out this week as opposed to doubtful like last week, I have to assume he had some kind of set back. Or maybe set back is too strong, his knee likely hasn’t responded as favorably as they hoped.
This is what I am thinking. Packers had to put him on 53 few weeks ago or have him on season ending IR. I still think best case is after the bye week agianst the Bears is the soonest we see him. If he's not ready by then you question if he will even play at all this year.

Vikings have been BAD at home all season inexplicably, and good on the road. Going to be interesting to see whether that trend continues or the packers run them off the field.

Tom Pelissero - Packers QB Aaron Rodgers will start today against the Vikings despite a painful toe injury that limited him to only about 15 reps in practice Friday. The hope is it’ll improve with rest at the bye, but between the toe and COVID, limited practice time is a concern.

Is that a turf toe situation? Could shorten his career. Ask Deon Sanders, Eric Dickerson, Cedric Benson. Maybe Benson had a Lisfranc.

Maybe it's just from getting his foot stepped on. Hope so.

Back