Official Game 11 Green Bay vs Minnesota Thread

Its gonna be a real test. I know the vikings aren't the greatest but being a rivalry game its always tough. I think MLF said Gary was going to be considered Day to Day and they were lucky it wasn't anything significant, Mercilus is done, they signed Tipa Galeai to the active roster. I'm hoping the Packers are scouring the FA market cause they are going to need bodies at the Edge position.

The secondary has been amazing so far Thielen and Jefferson are going to be a big test but, the packers have done well against AJ Green, Christian Kirk, Rondale Moore, Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman, DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett. its gonna be scary when Jaire comes back.

Cook is going to be the main problem, the packers have gotten better defending the run but, he is still a tough guy to face.

Its gonna be a real test. I know the vikings aren't the greatest but being a rivalry game its always tough. I think MLF said Gary was going to be considered Day to Day and they were lucky it wasn't anything significant, Mercilus is done, they signed Tipa Galeai to the active roster. I'm hoping the Packers are scouring the FA market cause they are going to need bodies at the Edge position.

The secondary has been amazing so far Thielen and Jefferson are going to be a big test but, the packers have done well against AJ Green, Christian Kirk, Rondale Moore, Tyreek Hill, Mecole Hardman, DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett. its gonna be scary when Jaire comes back.

Cook is going to be the main problem, the packers have gotten better defending the run but, he is still a tough guy to face.
This game actually worries me a bit. The Vikes dropped a few seesaw games early on and could easily be a 6-3 team or something. They're definitely not a bad team. A road divisional game where the Packers are down a bunch of guys too. I'm expecting a pretty competitive one.

And celebrate it for the next 10 years. The day we smashed Aarons Toe....Skol ! rofl(
It's said there are a lot of Vikings fans that get a picture of Barr standing over a injured Rodgers and have him sign it. Also fans get players to sign helmets saying F the Packers. Fans of that team are so sorry that there hate for the Packers override want to be a winning team as long as they beat GB.

It's said there are a lot of Vikings fans that get a picture of Barr standing over a injured Rodgers and have him sign it. Also fans get players to sign helmets saying F the Packers. Fans of that team are so sorry that there hate for the Packers override want to be a winning team as long as they beat GB.
You think that hate for GB is only Minnesota? Think again

Back