Official Divisional Playoff Green Bay vs LA Thread

So what Dillon did in the snow/cold against TEN has no bearing on him getting any play time tomorrow on a cold/wet/sloppy field?
i get all the negatives about his inexperience and where he is lacking, but on the kind of field they will be playing on tomorrow I scratch my head when I’m told a big pounding bruising back like Dillon doesn’t have a role in this game to control the clock/pace of game and wear down a warm weather defense.
:unsure: sh))imho(

So what Dillon did in the snow/cold against TEN has no bearing on him getting any play time tomorrow on a cold/wet/sloppy field?
i get all the negatives about his inexperience and where he is lacking, but on the kind of field they will be playing on tomorrow I scratch my head when I’m told a big pounding bruising back like Dillon doesn’t have a role in this game to control the clock/pace of game and wear down a warm weather defense.
:unsure: sh))imho(
Could be a good point. Might not either. We'll know about this time tomorrow what they decided to do.

Some quick thoughts
  • As much as Donald is a force inside, Floyd is a beast on the edge
  • Akers is the kind of back that GB struggles with, plant cut and go type, more like Cook
  • Ramsey vs Adams will be fun
  • GB OL is the key to the game
21-17 is score guess. Not sure on who puts up the 21 yet
So.....just don’t have a good feeling about this one. Started to think about field position and special teams. Must win turnover battle. LA tries to shorten the game
St Louis 21 GB 17

It's win or go home, "works for a while" is all we want for the rest of the season.
earlier this season i thought they were saving him for the playoffs (fresh legs, no film, etc.). he did have that one breakout game, but against a defense that is nowhere as good as the rams. i'm not sure what to expect. and that's a good thing i think. with mm, you always knew what to expect.

Packers inactives vs. #Rams: 10 QB Jordan Love 29 CB Ka'dar Hollman 37 CB Josh Jackson 53 LB Jonathan Garvin 87 TE Jace Sternberger 96 DL Kingsley Keke

Back