Official 2020 Week 8 Green Bay vs San Francisco Thread

by teams that desperately need qbs. not by teams who already have a future hof qb on the roster.
All teams. I give you Brett Hundley who we traded up for. I have / had no issue drafting a QB this year even as high as a 3rd. 12 has 2 years left most likely

Didn't say they were world beaters. Actually agreeing with you on talent evaluation.

Had we kept Hyde and Heyward we probably wouldn't have had to draft all the secondary guys we've been drafting which would have freed up picks to use on the Defensive Line and Linebackers or god forbid Wide Receivers and more Offensive Lineman.

Wasn't Amos a free agent? Maybe we could have used that money to go after Defensive Lineman and Linebackers.

I'm really just parroting how one bad move can cascade things downhill.

I'm with TW. I don't think the Pack's front office would make a very smart move. While everyone was thinking Fuller, I kept hoping I wouldn't hear that we brought a starting the downside of his career Watt home on some blockbuster deal.
Heyward I had no issues moving on from. Hyde was meh, so again no loss IMO. Amos was fine, safety was a clear need also.

All teams. I give you Brett Hundley who we traded up for. I have / had no issue drafting a QB this year even as high as a 3rd. 12 has 2 years left most likely

i'm talking about first and second round and you're talking about 3rd and fourth. moving up in round one to take a qb when you just signed a mega-deal with a future hall-of-famer is beyond foolish.

i'm talking about first and second round and you're talking about 3rd and fourth. moving up in round one to take a qb when you just signed a mega-deal with a future hall-of-famer is beyond foolish.
Honestly if there was a guy in the 2nd that made sense I would consider it. Depends who was on the board. Let’s be honest, Rodgers time here is limited and we needed to find is replacement. I was not happy with the Love pick then and I’m not now. A QB early, 2nd or 3rd had to be a consideration.

Is Jones active tonight?

Is playing Jones tonight "intel"ligent?

To me, it's desperate

Back