Official 2020 Week 11 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

Said it plenty of times before but there's too much talent on this defense for them to be this bad at times, and this Bears offense is as inept as NFL offenses get. They don't come to play in this one, then stick a fork in Pettine. They better have his walking papers ready.
I just don't see the talent on the defense I see a lot of high picks were we are trying to ram a square peg into a round hole with personal.

His O needs to get the run game going, and with 12 that’s not always easy. Rodgers still has a lot of say, for better or worse. I’ve yet to see them go into “we gotta have it” mode with the run game. Hell, probably haven’t seen that since the days of Larry Beightol.

i thought there was a play last week where they brought in the "heavy package" with two tight ends and a fullback. i think that was the play where marcedes was called for holding.

i thought there was a play last week where they brought in the "heavy package" with two tight ends and a fullback. i think that was the play where marcedes was called for holding.

Not about plays, it’s about attitude, focus and game planning. I wanted to see more Shanahan from ML, we’re gonna establish the run, period.

En8mfnRW4AU-El0

I don't remember if I posted on this earlier, but I'm not sold on this one. We should win, but I keep seeing Pettine on the sideline, and that don't help.

Packers 31 Bears 28

Back