Official 2016 Week 12 Green Bay vs Philadelphia Thread

I hear ya 57packer. I have no idea 'what the hell's going on out there'!
I am not enthused about my favorite MASH unit appearing on National TV again. UGH! Peterson has the Eagles playing good, conservative football. They're not exciting, but the don't turn the ball over and seem to be very consistent. I don't think we can win if we can't get any turnovers and that hasn't been happening. Sooo.....thinking about it, then going the other way! Packers 27-24. I don't know how though.

Close but no cigar this week cigar(

Eagles 34
Packers 31

Eagles 31
Packers 17

It's hard to pick the Packers at this point. I'd really like to be wrong, and see them start a run that goes to the end of the season.

My fantasy guy said that Wentz is either the best play this week, or the Packers will find a way to pressure him into rookie mistakes, but he'd still probably have a top 15 week.

Expect to see Clay back inside, that's what I would do. You gotta keep Joe Thomas and Carl Bradford off the field as much as possible.
Clay is starting outside ... Thomas and Ryan inside. Though a few of these banged up guys can't be 100% so who knows how long they can go.

Randall is going to aggravate his groin and Ryan is going to turn that ankle again. They have no choice but to play these guys if close so they're damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Philly will be without there starting RB. The Pack has it's back against the wall, barring Rodgers getting knocked out of the game.

Green Bay 38 Eagles 24

Philly will be without there starting RB. The Pack has it's back against the wall, barring Rodgers getting knocked out of the game.

Green Bay 38 Eagles 24

I appreciate the optimism but we aren't gonna limit the Eagles to 24. :(

This season gets more difficult each week. The Packers probably should beat the Eagles, but... will they?

When you win, fans heap accolades on you. The greatest feeling in the world is people patting you on the back, and saying they believe in you, and know you're going to win, week after week. A few hiccups that turn into losses are bearable to the fans. They signed up for the highs and lows.

Something happens when that winning team hits a brick wall. Accolades and cheers turn into jeers, and comments made that aren't in the slightest bit friendly. Some of the players, who had family attending games, have already told the family they don't want them in the stands because of unruly fans. The mutual admiration society has now become adversarial, and the fans believe they know more about the problems than anyone inside the organization.

The Packers are at that crossroads. A loss in Philadelphia will put them 3 games under .500, and that certainly will never be acceptable to the Packer faithful. As a group, we've become to believe that we have a "right" to win, week after week, and that any prize out there is supposed to be ours.

So, the question is, do the Packers find enough to beat the Eagles? I say yes, but only because they find a way to disrupt Wentz. If he isn't disrupted, he could lead them to a win. Rodgers needs to have a solid game and the receivers need to find an acceptable form of stick um to use, so they hang onto the ball.

Packers 27 Eagles 24

Back