Mark's 2021 Mock Draft 1.0

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Version 1 after knowing the D scheme and some moves that have been made. I don't anticipate any huge FA moves so here we go:

Round 1 : Daviyon Nixon*, DT, Iowa
GB has to improve upfront among other places and here is where it begins, Nixon pairs nicely with Clark so GB can build a nasty base Defense.

Round 2: Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston

Another playmaker to match Adams is needed and that's what they get here, 6'0 183 with 4.4 speed.

Round 3: Chazz Surratt, ILB, North Carolina
GB trades their 3 and first 4th to move up to the top of 3 and fill a glaring need at MLB, He's a tad streaky but has speed. strength etc you just can't coach. Packers have to get add an athlete here or they won't make it far.

Round 4 Comp: Tre Brown, CB, Oklahoma
GB needs help at corner and Brown can come in at nickel day 1.

Round 4 Comp: Paddy Fisher, ILB, Northwestern

Round 5: Jake Curhan, OT, California

Round 6: Trey Ragas, RB, La.-Lafayette

Round 7: Trill Williams*, CB, Syracuse

Tre Brown at nickel, but who is CB2 in GB next year? Right now the CB room is like a fridge with a beautiful filet mignon in it, and nothing else but a jar of old mayo and store brand ketchup.

I like Nixon he's 'the guy I like in the first also. 2nd round I have been hoping Asuante Samuel Jr falls that far.

I would be happy if this how the draft shakes out. Now we just need Scoremore12 to get his mock draft posted.

I would be happy if this how the draft shakes out. Now we just need Scoremore12 to get his mock draft posted.
Don't have to worry about that. I learned my lesson in trying one.

Positions the Packers value in Rd 1 - DL, DB, OT, QB

Positions the Packers do NOT value in Rd 1 - ILB, WR, RB, TE, OG, OC

Assuming no additional first round QBs this year, start your mock with a DL, OT or DB and you have a decent chance of being on the right path.

Positions the Packers value in Rd 1 - DL, DB, OT, QB

Positions the Packers do NOT value in Rd 1 - ILB, WR, RB, TE, OG, OC

Assuming no additional first round QBs this year, start your mock with a DL, OT or DB and you have a decent chance of being on the right path.
You forgot CB in round 1. Packers love them a CB in round 1.

Back