Mark's 2021 Mock Draft 1.0

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Version 1 after knowing the D scheme and some moves that have been made. I don't anticipate any huge FA moves so here we go:

Round 1 : Daviyon Nixon*, DT, Iowa
GB has to improve upfront among other places and here is where it begins, Nixon pairs nicely with Clark so GB can build a nasty base Defense.

Round 2: Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston

Another playmaker to match Adams is needed and that's what they get here, 6'0 183 with 4.4 speed.

Round 3: Chazz Surratt, ILB, North Carolina
GB trades their 3 and first 4th to move up to the top of 3 and fill a glaring need at MLB, He's a tad streaky but has speed. strength etc you just can't coach. Packers have to get add an athlete here or they won't make it far.

Round 4 Comp: Tre Brown, CB, Oklahoma
GB needs help at corner and Brown can come in at nickel day 1.

Round 4 Comp: Paddy Fisher, ILB, Northwestern

Round 5: Jake Curhan, OT, California

Round 6: Trey Ragas, RB, La.-Lafayette

Round 7: Trill Williams*, CB, Syracuse

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Tre Brown at nickel, but who is CB2 in GB next year? Right now the CB room is like a fridge with a beautiful filet mignon in it, and nothing else but a jar of old mayo and store brand ketchup.

GBP4EVER

I like Nixon he's 'the guy I like in the first also. 2nd round I have been hoping Asuante Samuel Jr falls that far.

Budman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
I would be happy if this how the draft shakes out. Now we just need Scoremore12 to get his mock draft posted.

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Positions the Packers value in Rd 1 - DL, DB, OT, QB

Positions the Packers do NOT value in Rd 1 - ILB, WR, RB, TE, OG, OC

Assuming no additional first round QBs this year, start your mock with a DL, OT or DB and you have a decent chance of being on the right path.

GBP4EVER

Positions the Packers value in Rd 1 - DL, DB, OT, QB

Positions the Packers do NOT value in Rd 1 - ILB, WR, RB, TE, OG, OC

Assuming no additional first round QBs this year, start your mock with a DL, OT or DB and you have a decent chance of being on the right path.
You forgot CB in round 1. Packers love them a CB in round 1.