June 8th Mandatory OTA begins

Is it just me? Or is anyone else getting fed up with this GB vs ARod crap? I am sick of reading about it, talking about it, listening about not trading Rodgers away !

Makes you wonder, who runs the team ! Is it Murphy, Gute or the players ?

Last comment from me about Rodgers......don't trade him or kiss his bum. If he retires you have money to play with. If he sits out..hold that contract until it runs out and pay him crap.

Not that Rodgers would be at a loss for money but unless he wants to play again it will not happen til the contract ends.

I know many Packers fans were Ticked Off with Brett F but his actions were mild compared to this Rodgers action.

Bye Rodgers ! Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out !
We better get used to it because it's not going to go away anytime soon. This divorce was coming at some point.... and I always knew it would be ugly.

We better get used to it because it's not going to go away anytime soon. This divorce was coming at some point.... and I always knew it would be ugly.
Both sides are pighead jackasses who need to prove the point they are right no matter what.

The Fan 107.5@WDUZ
Jordan Love taking nearly every snap so far has struggled. Over throwing his receivers on short and intermediate routes. Only 1 deep ball and he over shot MVS

Rodgers and his agent sees this they be like.

God help us if Twitter and social media had been around when Rodgers was having his first real practices. Every 11 on 11 session a referendum on the guy.

Both sides are pighead jackasses who need to prove the point they are right no matter what.
One side, it’s philosophical, the other side is incompetent. I think you know who falls where

Is it just me? Or is anyone else getting fed up with this GB vs ARod crap? I am sick of reading about it, talking about it, listening about not trading Rodgers away !

Makes you wonder, who runs the team ! Is it Murphy, Gute or the players ?

Last comment from me about Rodgers......don't trade him or kiss his bum. If he retires you have money to play with. If he sits out..hold that contract until it runs out and pay him crap.

Not that Rodgers would be at a loss for money but unless he wants to play again it will not happen til the contract ends.

I know many Packers fans were Ticked Off with Brett F but his actions were mild compared to this Rodgers action.

Bye Rodgers ! Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out !
And you have the most important asset sitting and bringing you nothing in return. Money to play with ? Your confident they will spend it and spend it wisely? You have more faith than me.

Back