June 8th Mandatory OTA begins

TW

Reaction score
Will Rodgers show for the mandatory 3 day camp? If he doesn't, it will cost him a little over $93,000 in fines. Assuming they have the guts to make that happen.

If he's a no-show, what about the other players who didn't attend the voluntaries? Will they show!

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of; "What the hell is going on in Aaron Rodgers head."

Will Rodgers show for the mandatory 3 day camp? If he doesn't, it will cost him a little over $93,000 in fines. Assuming they have the guts to make that happen.

If he's a no-show, what about the other players who didn't attend the voluntaries? Will they show!

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of; "What the hell is going on in Aaron Rodgers head."
Rodgers does not show everyone else does. Gut feeling

He'll be there

Either he will be there or he won't.

If GB gives him something he wants he will be there. If not he won't because his ego can't take it unless he 'wins'..

Rodgers does not show everyone else does. Gut feeling
Of course everyone else will show because I think if they no show mandotry camp they don't get an accrued season towards FA. The WR's already look bad by no showing.

Either he will be there or he won't.

If GB gives him something he wants he will be there. If not he won't because his ego can't take it unless he 'wins'..
GB won't give into him.

Rodgers stays out until training camp and I even think he goes two weeks into that before they figure it out.
I think he shows up first day of TC because he holds out then everyone will blast him as a little petty crybaby

Back