June 8th Mandatory OTA begins

Of course everyone else will show because I think if they no show mandotry camp they don't get an accrued season towards FA. The WR's already look bad by no showing.

If that's true, that's a good point.

If that's true, that's a good point.
I believe mini camp, even if mandatory does not apply, full camp in July does apply. The language is also vague, "if player holds out for a material period of time he is also at risk for not accruing a season"

Of course everyone else will show because I think if they no show mandotry camp they don't get an accrued season towards FA. The WR's already look bad by no showing.
Lord knows Im not usually pro player, but I think we need to start removing the stigma of players taking the word "voluntary" seriously. If the league wants them mandatory, put it in the CBA and give something up for it.

I believe mini camp, even if mandatory does not apply, full camp in July does apply. The language is also vague, "if player holds out for a material period of time he is also at risk for not accruing a season"
That's vague alright. It always amazes me how non specific they can be. I would hate to have to adjudicate something like that.

If they miss so many days without being excused they automatically lose an accrued season I believe.

Will Rodgers show for the mandatory 3 day camp? If he doesn't, it will cost him a little over $93,000 in fines. Assuming they have the guts to make that happen.

If he's a no-show, what about the other players who didn't attend the voluntaries? Will they show!

Stay tuned for the continuing saga of; "What the hell is going on in Aaron Rodgers head."
Though he did give up 500K already in workout bonus so 93K is pocket change then.

If they miss so many days without being excused they automatically lose an accrued season I believe.
Not mini camp. In CBA it’s specific to “”Camp Reporting Date”

Back