James Laurinaitis

Don't see a smiley. Do you really think letting AJ leave was a mistake?

Yeah, I have to agree. It was really painful to watch Hawk his last few years here. He ran like his legs were made out of solid cement. Just goes to show that tackles aren't necessarily an accurate measure of a player's ability. I haven't watched a whole lot of Laurinaitis, but as Salmar points out, it's pretty telling the Rams just outright released him instead of giving him a pay cut. As wischeez says, can he cover TEs? The last thing I want to see is another AJ Hawk.

I was just wondering. That topic was pretty well beaten to death the last few years he was with the team and the year he left. As with most stuff here, no way to prove or disprove either position. Just found it interesting.

I was just wondering. That topic was pretty well beaten to death the last few years he was with the team and the year he left. As with most stuff here, no way to prove or disprove either position. Just found it interesting.

Hawk was not flashy but got job done. To me the dumpster fire we had at ILB this year next to CM3 was not pretty.

He's a 4-3 ILB with questionable skills in coverage and in space. Be aggressive and move to draft Ragland

He's a 4-3 ILB with questionable skills in coverage and in space. Be aggressive and move to draft Ragland

THAT would be something. We know he met with the Packers and they expressed a lot of interest. Would be the most impactful draft move of TT's since drafting Clay.

I'm scared. Me and Packinatl agree on something. Is this the end of the world?

AJ Hawk was a tackling machine and the Packers made the mistake of getting rid of him

But both Hawk and Laurinaitis make those tackles after the runner is 5+ yards down field. We need more speed at the LB position both inside and outside.

He's gonna be 30 yrs old this year. Hmm, not sure.
I read he was stunned the Rams cut him. He fully expected to finish his career in Los Angeles.
But I'm tellin' ya man, this guy still holds records for his outstanding play in College. It's a total lonshot Ted signs him, but if he did, I'd celebrate.

Back