Jahcobi Neath

Vogt somewhat fits that category. He plays physically. You don't match up with a guy like Cockburn if you're thin and wiry. He'll bounce you off the walls of the arena, by flexing his muscles. You need to be physically committed to making him work for that shot. I think Vogt can help in that area, and even having him in practice guys will find it helps them learn to play against the behemoths.
When I read this I had visions of Reuvers getting thrown around like a rag doll last year.

Sussex Hamilton forward Patrick Baldwin Jr. has committed to UWM.

Sussex Hamilton forward Patrick Baldwin Jr. has committed to UWM.
Yeah seeing he picked them because his dad is coach there. See he is 4th ranked in 2021 class and 8th in ESPN projected 2022 NBA mock draft.

Though I wonder if the dad being on the hot seat also played a part in him going to UW-M the team does good his dad keeps his job.

Though I wonder if the dad being on the hot seat also played a part in him going to UW-M the team does good his dad keeps his job.
He wanted to play for his dad. It’s been speculated for awhile. Respect his decision

He wanted to play for his dad. It’s been speculated for awhile. Respect his decision
Oh yeah have nothing against him wanting to stay home. How many kids who were high ranked recruits do that. Look at Deion Sander his kid did that to play for him.

Oh yeah have nothing against him wanting to stay home. How many kids who were high ranked recruits do that. Look at Deion Sander his kid did that to play for him.
Most kids don’t opt for the Horizon League over Duke. He’s 1 and done anyway

With the NCAA prohibiting coaches from "face-to-face" contact with recruits through May 31, the Baldwins did something that reflects the times. Pat, who is recruiting his sought-after son, interacted with Patrick via a Zoom video call. The father was upstairs, the son down in the kitchen with his mother, Shawn.

Most kids don’t opt for the Horizon League over Duke. He’s 1 and done anyway
Oh yeah unless he gets hurt or plays bad he would be crazy to stay. He's a lottery pick otherwise.

Back