Giannis staying in Milwaukee?

I dunno. Bledsoe and a pick and roll point gives you some options, changing up the offense. Not looking for someone to plug up the middle. Looking for someone who can work the boards, play defense, and can handle garbage clean up for points in the middle. We need someone who can take a few fouls while putting the stopper on some of these guys who like to jamb it on every play. It would be like finding someone who could play against Giannis, and keep him honest coming into the paint, because it's going to be a collision of two trucks.

You aren't too high on Middleton? Reason? Consistency issues? Physicality? Just curious.

Personally, I have wondered whether he's worth the contract he got, but he has given the Bucks some solid help when Giannis isn't able to go.

I really want to see who actually ends up available out there, and what price they'll have to pay.
Love Middleton. BUT if I can get DeRozan that solves the 2. He’s a cold blooded scorer. I like Hill as a pick and roll type PG but he gives you 15-20 min per game. I just think a pure pick and roll PG helps the offense but might create a liability on defense assuming your going to have to move Bled to get tier 1 player. Honestly it’s a hard one. Love what Bledsoe brings

Love Middleton. BUT if I can get DeRozan that solves the 2. He’s a cold blooded scorer. I like Hill as a pick and roll type PG but he gives you 15-20 min per game. I just think a pure pick and roll PG helps the offense but might create a liability on defense assuming your going to have to move Bled to get tier 1 player. Honestly it’s a hard one. Love what Bledsoe brings
Question though to get DeRozan you would need some kind of sign and trade with him to be able to get him and ship Bledsoe out to make it work I would think.

Question though to get DeRozan you would need some kind of sign and trade with him to be able to get him and ship Bledsoe out to make it work I would think.
He’s still on the books for 2020-21 @ just south of $28m which is why its not really realistic

He’s still on the books for 2020-21 @ just south of $28m which is why its not really realistic
Read that DeRozan contract is player option and if he can't get long term deal from the Spurs he will opt out of contract.

Was going by Sportrac so not sure
Would you be willing to pay DeRozan on 4 year deal sign and trade? Could you find someone to take Bledsoe without taking a bad contract back?

Would you be willing to pay DeRozan on 4 year deal sign and trade? Could you find someone to take Bledsoe without taking a bad contract back?
Maybe. He’s not the perfect fit if you want a perimeter scorer but he’s a great team guy who can score. Does not solve the PG issue assuming you think it’s an issue. It’s more what type of point fits best and that’s an interesting debate
i am a fan of Bledsoe’s game. Top 3-4 guard defender in the league. Can get in the paint and kick out. BUT a pick and roll point helps Giannis. Not a simple answer

Where's Oscar Robertson when you need him.

Back