Bucks whip Heat in game #3

I'm just hoping these are not just flashes of what they can do. I want to see Pack's statement come true. I do agree. They are a better team than last year. Forbes, Holiday, Portis, and Tucker are playing huge when they're on the floor. Add in Connaughton, and that's one helluva bench to work with.

If MKE can stay in that 30-40% completion rating from 3 they will be in it to beat any team on any night. Anything below 30% then they will be in a fight.

If MKE can stay in that 30-40% completion rating from 3 they will be in it to beat any team on any night. Anything below 30% then they will be in a fight.
That’s assuming they don’t give up 30% / 40% from 3. This run the last 2 games is all about defense.

I wonder though if they sweep Miami will a long layoff hurt them come game 1 of 2nd round

I am hoping the Suns come back. I don't want to see LeFlop move on.

Milwaukee Bucks guard Donte DiVincenzo has suffered a serious tendon injury in his left foot and will miss the remainder of the playoffs, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

Milwaukee Bucks guard Donte DiVincenzo has suffered a serious tendon injury in his left foot and will miss the remainder of the playoffs, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.
Will be interesting how Bud manages the rotations. I would assume Forbes starts vs Miami but can see a situation where Middleton plays the 2 and we go big with Portis , Lopez and Giannis vs Brooklyn.

Nwora I have a gut feeling gets some minutes. Force tempo on Brooklyn who has a very suspect bench anyway with Green out (probably) even more, and forces Griffin to play more minutes. Go small. Tucker probably gets more minutes also

The team / staff made a decision that they needed to tweak the offense and tweak the defense and the regular season was the great experiment. They realized that the only thing that mattered was the playoffs. Hence the inconsistent play. Now we are seeing it pay off.

Couple things are apparent:
- Moving Lopez low gives them a bigger presence low and allows Holiday to create. Took some time for guys to learn this roles but if payed off
- Posting up Giannis instead to him getting stuffed by the wall. It’s difficult to double him low and allow Middleton open looks. During the season spacing was an issue, they figured it out.
- Holiday allows them to switch more on defense. He can effectively guard 4 positions. They still get caught on double hand off but it’s night and day better than 2 months ago.
- The bench is better. Upgrades all over and Tucker is so physically and mentally tough
- The presence of Tucker and Holiday make this team physically and mentally tough. Last year it was soft. Even Portis. The offensive rebounds last night were a clinic. Even Middleton got involved.

I know I’m beating a dead horse but this is why the regular season never concerned me. They treated the regular season as an experiment in many ways knowing playoffs are all that matters. If it failed heads will roll. This team and FO learned a big lesson in the bubble last year and they fixed it. So far.
Well written. It is paying off and I hope they go all the way.

Back