Bucks vs Suns NBA Finals Thread

They came into the league together. The original logos
D1E30A19-75A4-4CAC-ABD5-388895969256.png

If not for the luck of the flip of a coin likely this is the Bucks first NBA finals.

Cheapest ticket right now is $400 standing room only. Cheapest 2 person ticket package starts at $600 a ticket

I don't want to see him risking that knee. If that means he sits, for a game, two, or even the rest of the season, I'm fine with it. We don't need to lose him for an entire season, or beyond.

The fact is, without good wheels, Giannis isn't really of value on the court anyhow. It's his legs that creates for him. They need to let him heal, and let the guys who are healthy handle the load until he's back in harness.

Win, lose, draw, at this point, the Bucks did prove they belong in the finals, and quite honestly, I'm surprised. I thought they did the previous two years, but not particularly this year.

One thing about it. If they win it, nobody will say they backed into it. They're going to have to take it away from Phoenix.

Match-ups on paper are one thing. How the match-ups play out on the floor, and the way fouls are called, is going to be a lot different than people expect. I want to see physical basketball without ticky-tack fouls destroying the flow, and creating foul concerns. Let them play the game, and decide who's the better team, by their play.

matchups are key. the suns took the fourth-most mid-range shots in the nba this season and they made them at the highest percentage. meanwhile the bucks allowed the second-most mid-range shots and their opponents made them at the second-highest percentage in basketball.

It was very telling to me the Bucks posted on Twitter, Giannis getting on the plane and almost jogging up the stairs with no real noticeable discomfort. Also saw a some practice footage of him in practice. Not trying to read to much into it but I think he plays at some point

matchups are key. the suns took the fourth-most mid-range shots in the nba this season and they made them at the highest percentage. meanwhile the bucks allowed the second-most mid-range shots and their opponents made them at the second-highest percentage in basketball.
We’ll depends what you consider mid range. From 3 yea Milwaukee has issues guarding the 3 but Bud made a nice adjustment switching 1-5 on the perimeter. To me what’s to be interesting is do they match Holiday on Booker or Paul.

Back