Bucks vs Hawks Eastern Conference Finals Thread

LeBron is disrespected because he has no allegiance to anything except LeBron. It's just the optics developed from his moving around so much.

So PJ Tucker who changes shoes sometimes mid game actually was first to wear Giannis new sneaker as Giannis preferred to go with a pair that were already broke in.

He's a egotisc jackass. He acts like he is all important to all and that his opinion should matter to everyone.
As does about 75% of pro athletes including a guy names Aaron Rodgers...and hundreds before him. And honesty I could care less

As does about 75% of pro athletes including a guy names Aaron Rodgers...and hundreds before him. And honesty I could care less
Oh I agree Rodgers ego is just as big if not bigger then LeBrons.

Oh I agree Rodgers ego is just as big if not bigger then LeBrons.
The thing I respect about Bron is what he does off the court, the school he formed, great dad. Thats means something but most fans never acknowledge it sadly

FWIW:
> Bucks played 11 game this season without Giannis and went 6-5.
> Hawks have played 10 games without Trae and are 6-4 (inc. win in Game 4).

8 of the 11 games featured a full rotation outside of Antetokounmpo, while 3 of the games were played with deep rotation players to give the regulars a rest. Bucks were 6-2 in those 8.

Back