Bucks sweep!

Seems outside of Butler no one else really showed up for Miami. I am not sure I want Nets/Boston to go 6 or 7 games as that means a week plus layoff for MKE.
Difference is 2 days.
Nets-Bucks NBA semifinal series is scheduled to begin on Saturday, June 5, barring the unlikely event that either team is pushed to at least six games in the first round. In that case, it would begin Monday, June 7

Nets up 3-1 guessing they finish it off next game and series will start Saturday.

Nets up 3-1 guessing they finish it off next game and series will start Saturday.
Speaking of Brooklyn they basically played 8 deep with only Brown contributing off the bench. Griffin only scored 2 points in 18 minutes and other than Brown the bench took 5 shots all night. Green out really changes things for them. In 7 games advantage Milwaukee

Speaking of Brooklyn they basically played 8 deep with only Brown contributing off the bench. Griffin only scored 2 points in 18 minutes and other than Brown the bench took 5 shots all night. Green out really changes things for them. In 7 games advantage Milwaukee
Question is how long Green is out for.

I don't believe the Bucks are a push-over. If they play the way they did against Miami as far as intensity, they're going to be tough to stop. Interestingly enough, I think seeing more of Bryn Forbes on the floor creates problems for anyone, because you now need to guard all five players equally. Forbes offensive game is excellent.

Where we do lose a little bit is that Donte is one heckuva defender. If Forbes plays with that intensity, another player has to step up and fill the role that Forbes has played. The way it looks, that may be Connaughton.

I'm not confident going into the next series, but not nearly as convinced they'll be out of it this round. Right now, I give them a nearly equal shot.

So, I'll go with the 7 game series Pack is talking about, with an edge to Milwaukee. I'd love to see them pull out a first game win, so they can steal home court advantage.

I don't believe the Bucks are a push-over. If they play the way they did against Miami as far as intensity, they're going to be tough to stop. Interestingly enough, I think seeing more of Bryn Forbes on the floor creates problems for anyone, because you now need to guard all five players equally. Forbes offensive game is excellent.

Where we do lose a little bit is that Donte is one heckuva defender. If Forbes plays with that intensity, another player has to step up and fill the role that Forbes has played. The way it looks, that may be Connaughton.

I'm not confident going into the next series, but not nearly as convinced they'll be out of it this round. Right now, I give them a nearly equal shot.

So, I'll go with the 7 game series Pack is talking about, with an edge to Milwaukee. I'd love to see them pull out a first game win, so they can steal home court advantage.
Brooklyn matches up so much differently than Miami. It’s basically Kyrie and 3 bigs and Harris as the stretch 4. Miami was Bam as a big and rest was more small ball. Forbes was not as exposed on defense so much. I totally get his offense and agree 100% Connaughton is more than adequate as a defender but it’s one less guy in rotation. The defensive matchups will be fun to watch on both sides

Brooklyn matches up so much differently than Miami. It’s basically Kyrie and 3 bigs and Harris as the stretch 4. Miami was Bam as a big and rest was more small ball. Forbes was not as exposed on defense so much. I totally get his offense and agree 100% Connaughton is more than adequate as a defender but it’s one less guy in rotation. The defensive matchups will be fun to watch on both sides
I think Harden might be the biggest issue with Brooklyn

Back