Bucks sweep!

TW

Reaction score
Forbes played very well. The only bad thing I saw today was the Bucks starters being 2-16 from 3 point range. Even with that off game, they won it handily. Liked how Lopez handled himself under the bucket. Lots of good signs out there. They were spreading the floor well.

The next round is going to be super tough. Brooklyn may be extended to 6, and if that happens, the Bucks will need to knock the rust off early. I see that series as going the whole 7.

nice series by the bucks, making the heat only the second team to go from sweeping a first round 7-game series one year, and getting swept the next. connaughton started for vd, but forbes played more minutes. forbes had the hot hand, shooting 50% from 3-point territory (7-14). it's going to be interesting to see what they will do against the nets.

Reactions: TW
I thought this was going to be a tough series but we saw that the Heat were a team that did not even belong in the playoffs. Seems the Heat gave it there all in game one of the series and after losing that game just quit.

I thought this was going to be a tough series but we saw that the Heat were a team that did not even belong in the playoffs. Seems the Heat gave it there all in game one of the series and after losing that game just quit.
Did they belong in the playoffs yes. Did they quit no. Miami was up 12 2x in the 1st half and led at half.

Difference was defense. Last year you only had 1 1/2 lockdown defenders and this year you have 3. They threw 3 guys at Butler and frustrated him. Lopez shut down Bam for the most part and Middleton played Robinson hard especially on switches.

Brooklyn will be interesting, Green playing or not will change things a bit. I hope Boston can push them to 6 or 7, that bench is suspect especially if Green is out

Did they belong in the playoffs yes. Did they quit no. Miami was up 12 2x in the 1st half and led at half.

Difference was defense. Last year you only had 1 1/2 lockdown defenders and this year you have 3. They threw 3 guys at Butler and frustrated him. Lopez shut down Bam for the most part and Middleton played Robinson hard especially on switches.

Brooklyn will be interesting, Green playing or not will change things a bit. I hope Boston can push them to 6 or 7, that bench is suspect especially if Green is out
Seems outside of Butler no one else really showed up for Miami. I am not sure I want Nets/Boston to go 6 or 7 games as that means a week plus layoff for MKE.

In the 4 games MKE out scored Miami 474 to 392 an 82 point difference. That's nearly as many points as the Heat scored in all of game 3.

"There's a saying, don't play with your food," Antetokounmpo told the TNT broadcast. "We didn't want to play with our food."

Back