Bucks slow start?

Well Nets beat the Spurs who I said would go cold after their hot night vs MKE. So very unlikely now MKE gets the 2 seed as Nets won't lose to Bulls or Cavs most likely and the Bucks have Pacers and Heat let and could even drop a game or two vs them. Having to go to Brooklyn and Philly won't be easy in the playoffs even if they get out of the 1st round.
Meh. One of the top 2 seeds might have to play Washington and it would not shock me if they beat ether especially Philadelphia. I would rather face NY or Atlanta than the Wiz

Despite the fact that Mike Budenholzer has a .713 win percentage (159-64), and the Bucks are a top-three seed in the Eastern Conference with the playoffs just around the corner, his job security in Milwaukee is still in question. The threat of Giannis Antetokounmpo leaving is no longer a dark cloud hanging over the entire city of Milwaukee, but the goal of winning a championship is still something Budenholzer hasn't been able to deliver yet.

If the Bucks don't make a deep run in the postseason, Budenholzer is "likely gone," per Charania and Amick. That's a strong ultimatum for a coach who only has two losing seasons to his name, none of which came with Milwaukee. However, the sting of last season's second-round playoff exit at the hands of the Miami Heat in five games is still on the minds of the Bucks front office. It's Finals or bust for the Bucks this season, just as it was a year ago, and if Budenholzer can't get them there again Milwaukee may decide a new coach is what this team needs to get them over that hump.

Despite the fact that Mike Budenholzer has a .713 win percentage (159-64), and the Bucks are a top-three seed in the Eastern Conference with the playoffs just around the corner, his job security in Milwaukee is still in question. The threat of Giannis Antetokounmpo leaving is no longer a dark cloud hanging over the entire city of Milwaukee, but the goal of winning a championship is still something Budenholzer hasn't been able to deliver yet.

If the Bucks don't make a deep run in the postseason, Budenholzer is "likely gone," per Charania and Amick. That's a strong ultimatum for a coach who only has two losing seasons to his name, none of which came with Milwaukee. However, the sting of last season's second-round playoff exit at the hands of the Miami Heat in five games is still on the minds of the Bucks front office. It's Finals or bust for the Bucks this season, just as it was a year ago, and if Budenholzer can't get them there again Milwaukee may decide a new coach is what this team needs to get them over that hump.
More doom and gloom. Let the damn thing play out. 1st Giannis won’t re up, next Holliday won’t resign and now let’s speculate that Bud is gone. I’ll just enjoy the ride

Pre Playoffs / Play In Tournament Rankings
1. Best Team when healthy - Brooklyn
2. Scary Team - Washington
3. Best Bench - Milwaukee
4. Best player - Durant
5. Best Coach - Rivers

Power Ranking
1. Philadelphia
2. Milwaukee
3. Brooklyn
4. Washington
5. NY
6. Atlanta
7. Miami
8. Charlotte

I agree on Bud. If they don't make a deep run, he's going to be gone. This team has the horses to win it all, and if they don't, someone's head has to roll. It's the way it always happens.

To management, he's failed twice, for two strikes. Three strikes and you're out.

More doom and gloom. Let the damn thing play out. 1st Giannis won’t re up, next Holliday won’t resign and now let’s speculate that Bud is gone. I’ll just enjoy the ride
I think Bud is gone if they don't get to the finals. I think team will say well we got the players it must be the coach

I think Bud is gone if they don't get to the finals. I think team will say well we got the players it must be the coach
Well since you predicted Giannis and Holiday gone, let’s see how it plays out.

It all depends on how the team does in the playoffs. Bucks can't accept another 2nd round exit.
Again let it play out. I’m not going to even speculate till we see the matchups.

Again let it play out. I’m not going to even speculate till we see the matchups.
This year there is no domiante team in the east. Heck the Bucks get to the finals not holding out hope they can beat a West team. Last time I checked Bucks would be like the 5th seed in the West.

Back