Bucks slow start?

I'm anxious to see their bench in post season.
One other thought on the bench. Will the rotation get shorter? Obviously Portis and Forbes get minutes and Connaughton but that might be it

I'm hoping they can use more depth, effectively. It would be nice to know we could run teams into exhaustion.

I believe that when you go deeper than the list you indicated, the Bucks are far and away better than their opponents will be.

I believe that when you go deeper than the list you indicated, the Bucks are far and away better than their opponents will be.
Portis and Forbes are going to be the keys on the bench.

I'm hoping they can use more depth, effectively. It would be nice to know we could run teams into exhaustion.
What will be fun to watch is matchups. I might be wrong with Holiday on Butler but it gives us more balance. Vinny on Robinson, Middleton on Dunn but I can see him get minutes on Butler.

One other thought on the bench. Will the rotation get shorter? Obviously Portis and Forbes get minutes and Connaughton but that might be it
I think will see the normal bench of about 4-5 guys get minutes.

But Dragic can’t matchup with a big, neither can Herro. Miami plays small so can’t see Thannis much

Back