Bucks getting thrashed!

Tucker missed two from the left. That's where Connaughton usually puts them up. He was one of two from the right. Not bad, considering he doesn't shoot much from the right.

If you look at the chart on each individual player, you'll see what I said is true. If I was the Bucks, today would be working on 3s from various locations rather than my sweet spots. They need to pull the Nets off those spots to free each other up. Connaughton only put up one 3, from 4 o'clock. Not his spot. They didn't give him an opening at his 9 spot. When he was on the right, they didn't even pass to him. The ball moved left.

If you look at the damage the Bucks did, it was straight up the middle.

Bud has plenty to give them to digest today. They might be tired enough that they won't even do a shoot around.
and that starts and stops with court spacing which was still mediocre last night. Connaughtonis fine from the wing, ni excuse to air ball it . But it still comes down to spacing, allowing Holiday to get in the lane and kick out. Then you can spot up. Honestly if a professional basketball player gets an open look your paid to nail it

Home court is reason they won last night that's a road game they likely lose that game
They won because Brooklyn was just aa inept in offense. Harris was 1-11, Kyrie 9-22.

one other small point on bench play. Bud has made a concerted effort to play the starters more minutes. Holiday 46, Giannis 43, Middleton 44. Total bench minutes was 40 minutes. Hard to get into a flow

I think home crowd was enough of a factor in the close victory
But my point was it should not have been close. if either team had a semblance of offense in the 4th quarter it would have been aa 6-10 point game easy.. And a real head scratcher from Nash to not call TO when the offense was out of sorts in the 2nd last possession and letting Brown drive vs pressure. Durant or Kyrie need the ball in the situation

But my point was it should not have been close. if either team had a semblance of offense in the 4th quarter it would have been aa 6-10 point game easy.. And a real head scratcher from Nash to not call TO when the offense was out of sorts in the 2nd last possession and letting Brown drive vs pressure. Durant or Kyrie need the ball in the situation
Do agree ugly basketball both sides. Bucks were lucky Nets did not play like the first two games it would have been another blowout.

this quote is from an article from 2019, so maybe the odds have changed a little:

"The success rate for an NBA team to come back and win a series after dropping the first two games is staggeringly bad. Only 20 teams in 282 seven-game playoff series have ever come back to win. Yeah, that’s just above a cool seven percent."

this quote is from an article from 2019, so maybe the odds have changed a little:

"The success rate for an NBA team to come back and win a series after dropping the first two games is staggeringly bad. Only 20 teams in 282 seven-game playoff series have ever come back to win. Yeah, that’s just above a cool seven percent."
Already happened once this year

One thing about it. If they do actually come back, it's going to be earned the hard way. Both are capable of winning the whole thing. But, that's another story.

would love to see the breakdown of how many had home court advance before series started and how many were in conference semis and finals

Back