Bucks beat Bulls in Game #1 - Playoffs

this was the way i expected the bucks to play against the bulls. they beat them handily every game during the season.

this was the way i expected the bucks to play against the bulls. they beat them handily every game during the season.
Well not every game 2 were blowouts but one was a 4 point game 1 a 6 point game. Nice adjustments last night on offense and defense

Loved the defense. Good positioning for rebounds. The only thing that kept the numbers close was the Bulls getting several that were high bounce off the rim, and outside the normal rebounding perimeter.

Grayson Allen proved why the Bucks got him. Lopez continues to impress. Connaughton was playing some serious defense, and drawing defenders off the ball because he found open shots. He had quick hands too.

It was nice seeing a game where Giannis didn't have to play Superman. Portis played quite well considering that he must still have a little blurring in his vision. Really liked the play of Jevon Carter. He's not a dumb player, and he works his rear off out there, on both sides of the ball. Jrue Holiday was a darned good addition to this team.

I haven't seen this level of total team intensity in any individual game all year, and I've watched every one of them.

Yeah Grayson Allen trade seems like a steal getting him for 2 2nd round picks and a player they had real for.

Loved the defense. Good positioning for rebounds. The only thing that kept the numbers close was the Bulls getting several that were high bounce off the rim, and outside the normal rebounding perimeter.

Grayson Allen proved why the Bucks got him. Lopez continues to impress. Connaughton was playing some serious defense, and drawing defenders off the ball because he found open shots. He had quick hands too.

It was nice seeing a game where Giannis didn't have to play Superman. Portis played quite well considering that he must still have a little blurring in his vision. Really liked the play of Jevon Carter. He's not a dumb player, and he works his rear off out there, on both sides of the ball. Jrue Holiday was a darned good addition to this team.

I haven't seen this level of total team intensity in any individual game all year, and I've watched every one of them.
They made some subtle changes how they defended Lavine and DeRozan which payed dividends. The growth of Giannis is amazing to watch how much better he understands situations

Watching our 3 PGs dishing out assists, and Giannis getting 9 to lead the team? Priceless! They moved the ball well. Found open shots. You can forgive some of the turnovers because the ball movement was so darned good.

Watching our 3 PGs dishing out assists, and Giannis getting 9 to lead the team? Priceless! They moved the ball well. Found open shots. You can forgive some of the turnovers because the ball movement was so darned good.
I just love that Allen had the game he did. Shut up the Bulls fans who hate him.

I just love that Allen had the game he did. Shut up the Bulls fans who hate him.
Personally I don’t like Allen, he was a cheap shot artist at Duke and in the league. If he helps us win fine but he is what he is

Personally I don’t like Allen, he was a cheap shot artist at Duke and in the league. If he helps us win fine but he is what he is
Besides hard foul earlier in year against that Chicago player can't remember any other issue this year with him during time in MKE.

Besides hard foul earlier in year against that Chicago player can't remember any other issue this year with him during time in MKE.
Not this year but that was more than a hard foul. His left hand was legit but the right hand came over the top. Unnecessary. Just look at his history

Back