Bryn Forbes resigned with Spurs

They have tax issues. Portis basically fills the exception slot and nobody else was going to get more than the minimum. See PJ Tucker. Was he one dimensional? Yep so was Korver. He was in double figures 30+ times and outplayed his contract. I would have preferred Danny Green but that’s me …over Hill
I think Bucks owners don't care about tax with them winning it all they want to try to repeat they are likely paying tax for next 2-3 years

He was never someone who was signed to play defense. Never did in his career. He was an upgrade over Korver and they need a SG who has range and that’s not on the roster now
I think he can be replaced Korver was like 40 years old and nothing left you can upgrade over Korver without trying

I think Bucks owners don't care about tax with them winning it all they want to try to repeat they are likely paying tax for next 2-3 years
Then way pass on Tucker?

I think Bucks wanted Tucker back I just question if Tucker wanted to stay in MKE perhaps he just wanted to live in Miami.
Nope. There have been 2-3 articles that pointed that out and his post backs that up

Back