Bryn Forbes resigned with Spurs

TW

Reaction score
I didn't think he'd be in Milwaukee next year. I don't think he'll be missed.

I didn't think he'd be in Milwaukee next year. I don't think he'll be missed.
Guy showed up for handful of games was invisible the rest. Had one big playoff game and was lucky if he got in the game after that.

Guy showed up for handful of games was invisible the rest. Had one big playoff game and was lucky if he got in the game after that.
That’s actually not accurate. He scored in double figures off the bench in 37 games. Also solid in Miami series getting 22 twice. He was an upgrade over Korver all year

You'll never convince me that it will be difficult replacing him. I watched him fail to recognize his job on defense, and not be aggressive when he should have been on offense. He will be easily replaced. Probably even from within.

You'll never convince me that it will be difficult replacing him. I watched him fail to recognize his job on defense, and not be aggressive when he should have been on offense. He will be easily replaced. Probably even from within.
He was never someone who was signed to play defense. Never did in his career. He was an upgrade over Korver and they need a SG who has range and that’s not on the roster now

He was a decent enough shooter. But he had nothing else out there. Just hang around and take a few shots. Never went to the mat to play defense, or try to be a difference maker. The Bucks could have matched the $3 mill the Spurs offered, but didn't. Gotta be a good reason. I believe he was one-dimensional.

He was a decent enough shooter. But he had nothing else out there. Just hang around and take a few shots. Never went to the mat to play defense, or try to be a difference maker. The Bucks could have matched the $3 mill the Spurs offered, but didn't. Gotta be a good reason. I believe he was one-dimensional.
They have tax issues. Portis basically fills the exception slot and nobody else was going to get more than the minimum. See PJ Tucker. Was he one dimensional? Yep so was Korver. He was in double figures 30+ times and outplayed his contract. I would have preferred Danny Green but that’s me …over Hill

That’s actually not accurate. He scored in double figures off the bench in 37 games. Also solid in Miami series getting 22 twice. He was an upgrade over Korver all year
Yeah but in playoffs when it mattered he was not there

He was a so-so backup nothing great that's why MKE let him go

Back