Brewers 2021-22 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Hiura this is make it or break it season for him. He falls back into not being able to hit his career could be done at best he might end up a journeyman getting limited time off the bench.
It’s his 4th season and 2 of the 3 previous were not optimal. It’s not make or break

It’s his 4th season and 2 of the 3 previous were not optimal. It’s not make or break
I think he struggles he's sent out of MKE for whatever they are given.

I think he struggles he's sent out of MKE for whatever they are given.
And I’ll give him a bit of a mulligan because of Covid year. That was not a normal season at all

He’s got value because of financial control. He’s had 2 off years. It’s not panic time
He pushes way to much instead of choosing his pitch he chases way to much hopefully he learned not to swing at everything.

He pushes way to much instead of choosing his pitch he chases way to much hopefully he learned not to swing at everything.
He can’t lay off a breaking ball. Correctable. His defense is of equal concern but he still has upside potential

@Feinsand
· 21m
Brewers catcher Pedro Severino has received an 80-game suspension without pay after testing positive for Clomiphene, a performance-enhancing substance, in violation of Major League Baseball’s Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.

Back