Black Monday Thread

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
2022 Draft Guru
Reaction score
List firings here

Arthur Smith HC Falcons

I wonder if the Pats are going to make a move, or if Bill will retire?
He's gone, it's just how they're going to handle it - GRACEFULLY.
My guess is they will call a presser and Bill will tell everyone that he has decided to move on. But the real question is where is he going to end up? Carolina?

It sounds like Kraft and Bill will be meeting later this week to decide what direction they all want to go. I thought Belicheck's answer in this AMs presser was well stated on his part. He indicated he'd be willing to step aside on the role of GM, if it was properly handled. Whatever is best for the team is how he stated it.

I think he's about ready to leave the Pats. The animosity between him and Kraft is well known. Kraft wants to dump him, but hasn't been able to afford it because he had a winner, and like it or not Belicheck is supported by the fans.

I'd guess the end result will be that they part company by mutual agreement, and Bill can do whatever he wants. Coach or retire, it's up to him.

It sounds like Kraft and Bill will be meeting later this week to decide what direction they all want to go. I thought Belicheck's answer in this AMs presser was well stated on his part. He indicated he'd be willing to step aside on the role of GM, if it was properly handled. Whatever is best for the team is how he stated it.

I think he's about ready to leave the Pats. The animosity between him and Kraft is well known. Kraft wants to dump him, but hasn't been able to afford it because he had a winner, and like it or not Belicheck is supported by the fans.

I'd guess the end result will be that they part company by mutual agreement, and Bill can do whatever he wants. Coach or retire, it's up to him.
Bill is not a good Gm. If he were to stay in NE as just HC it would be best of both worlds for Pats fans. I don’t think Bills the one to move on so I doubt he takes another HC gig right away.

Bill is not a good Gm. If he were to stay in NE as just HC it would be best of both worlds for Pats fans. I don’t think Bills the one to move on so I doubt he takes another HC gig right away.
I don't think BB is the guy who after near 25 years of being the GM will be ok with someone else making the call on the roster.

I don't think BB is the guy who after near 25 years of being the GM will be ok with someone else making the call on the roster.
He’s smart enough to know that his most successful years he had other guys who did the real roster work…

I think he walks away for a few years ….

Ron Rivera done at the Washington _____________, whatever they call themselves now.

He’s smart enough to know that his most successful years he had other guys who did the real roster work…

I think he walks away for a few years ….
I think the ugly end will have him wanting to come back and prove he can still do it . . . elsewhere.

Back