Black Monday Thread

I think the ugly end will have him wanting to come back and prove he can still do it . . . elsewhere.
I think you might be right. The stars and planets were aligned just right for him to be as successful as he was in New England. He always had the people around him who were amazingly good at their jobs.

Ron Rivera done at the Washington _____________, whatever they call themselves now.
Rivera was over rated coach. Never had a winning season at Washington and think he only had 2 or 3 in his entire career as a HC.

Not sure who else will get canned. Eberflus is a mess but I don’t think CHI moves on this year.

Not sure who else will get canned. Eberflus is a mess but I don’t think CHI moves on this year.
I think will see DC and OC being let go but not anymore HC outside maybe BB. Have 5 opening right now (Carolina, Atlanta, Las Vegas, LA, Washington)

i have a friend at church who is an avid bears fan and has told me he hates the packers. anyway, after yesterday's service he told me that he hopes the bears lose to the packers because he can't stand eberflus and wants him gone.

i have a friend at church who is an avid bears fan and has told me he hates the packers. anyway, after yesterday's service he told me that he hopes the bears lose to the packers because he can't stand eberflus and wants him gone.
I think at 7-10 he did a good enough job to save his job.

Vrabel is a solid defensive coach, no doubt about it. I'm not certain he'd come to GB. I think he'd go back to New England first.

Back