Badgers updating uniforms

The evolution of uniforms to create more money through paraphernalia sales. I remember when they put the first W on a helmet. Seeing it on the front was like OMG, are they kidding? My cousin was asked to be one of the guys who modeled it when it came in, and he told them he thought he was going to be sick that weekend.
Now the motion W is iconic and everyone who see's it knows that is UW.

Reactions: TW
At least UW has yet not tried to do what some schools. are doing and totally going to a "modern" style and trying to cash in by selling new jerseys and such to fans.

At least UW has yet not tried to do what some schools. are doing and totally going to a "modern" style and trying to cash in by selling new jerseys and such to fans.
They did in hoops

They did in hoops
Yeah but I thought this was more of a retro style and actually liked it. Unlike football were more schools are going to bright colors and/or the chrome helmets.

1624808337573.jpeg

Watching Oregon go through so many styles makes me wonder if they're being run by a fashionista. Some of them are kind of neat, but the majority look like they were pulled from a bag of mixed popsicles.

Baylor. In their case, with as many NCAA violations as they have in their programs, they could be playing under witness protection.

Watching Oregon go through so many styles makes me wonder if they're being run by a fashionista. Some of them are kind of neat, but the majority look like they were pulled from a bag of mixed popsicles.
It’s the Phil Knight Ducks. He and Nike give so much to that school it’s unreal

Back