Badgers updating uniforms

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Looks like nothing major the biggest change is putting Forward in the middle of the W on the helmet.

Get those white face masks off.....white on white makes it near impossible to see face mask infractions. I like the forward but hate the skinny stripes on the helmet and shoulders.

The evolution of uniforms to create more money through paraphernalia sales. I remember when they put the first W on a helmet. Seeing it on the front was like OMG, are they kidding? My cousin was asked to be one of the guys who modeled it when it came in, and he told them he thought he was going to be sick that weekend.

Get those white face masks off.....white on white makes it near impossible to see face mask infractions. I like the forward but hate the skinny stripes on the helmet and shoulders.
The white on white masks have been around for awhile for the road jerseys. Red masks at home.
BED7B0B4-A1B6-41A6-AF14-8E67BC1C2ABF.jpeg

The evolution of uniforms to create more money through paraphernalia sales. I remember when they put the first W on a helmet. Seeing it on the front was like OMG, are they kidding? My cousin was asked to be one of the guys who modeled it when it came in, and he told them he thought he was going to be sick that weekend.
That were “ throwback “ jersey, I think back in the Brain Calhoun days

Last edited:
Since Notre Dame is a Under Armour school let’s see what crap they come up with also.

Back