Annual Predict The Packers Record Thread

I will go with 11-5.

Since there really is no home field advantage, we could win more games on the road but lose at home. Very hard to predict.

I think our O improves a tad and we average 27 per game instead of 23 like last year.

AR- 4,000 yards and 30 TDs and 6 INTs
AJ- 1,100 yards rushing and 400 receiving and 7 TD's (Dillion has 4 TDs)
Adams- 1,200 yards receiving and 7 TDs

D stays the same except pass D is in the top 10 this year. Rush D is 20th or worse again.

Zadarius- 15 sacks
Preston- 8 sacks (he regresses a little)
Gary- 8 sacks (Bold Prediction)
Alexander- 4 INTs
Savage- 5 INTs
King- 3 INTs

Packers again make the playoffs and lose in the Divisional game. Belicheck wins the SB with Cam Newton and proves that Tom Brady is just a system QB. :) hof(

I threw out all these numbers to try to separate myself from everyone because all the records are so close.
bouncy

i'll take the opposite. pats miss the playoffs. but i won't go so far as to say brady wins the super bowl.
A lot of people like the Bucs; yes, they have a good group of offensive talent, except their O-line is not great, and their QB is 43 and started to show his age last season (which doesn't work well with a bad O line).

Every quarterback is a system quarterback. Just depends on how good your system is

I think the words system QB really isn't correct. I think it should be "How well this QB fits the team's system." Some look pretty darned good in a specific system, and if traded, look like a deer caught in headlights in a different system. Even if the system is similar, little differences can totally screw up their game.

An interesting perspective on all of it is about to play out this year. Who will succeed? Brady with the Bucs, or Belichek with his reworked QBs? It remains to be seen.

My personal opinion is that the Brady to Gronk connection is going to be neutralized enough that their offense will suffer. In New England, Bill B. is going to try to prove that he's the one who made Tom terrific look so good, so he's going to overcoach.

I'm a firm believer that both of their egos are going to get in the way of what could actually happen.

My personal opinion is that the Brady to Gronk connection is going to be neutralized enough that their offense will suffer. In New England, Bill B. is going to try to prove that he's the one who made Tom terrific look so good, so he's going to overcoach.
Tampa has more weapons on the outside then Brady had at NE. Godwin and Evans are legit #1 and #2 add in McCoy and Fournette and that team is loaded

Tampa has more weapons on the outside then Brady had at NE. Godwin and Evans are legit #1 and #2 add in McCoy and Fournette and that team is loaded

so, like tw said, it will be interesting to watch. does brady excel with a bunch of "better" weapons than he had with the pats? or is he unable to make use of those weapons?

so, like tw said, it will be interesting to watch. does brady excel with a bunch of "better" weapons than he had with the pats? or is he unable to make use of those weapons?
he excels. TW's comment was "Brady to Gronk connection is going to be neutralized enough that their offense will suffer". In NE it was all Gronk, now its pick your poison, so much more than Gronk. Outlier is how good is the OL to protect him

The tough part is that, over the years one develops a preconceived idea of what a 10-6 or better team looks like; what the OL looks like, what the DL looks like; what WR and skill positions look like; but that idea currently runs at odds with current levels of talent and development in the league.

In that regard, this roster kinda stinks by historical standards right? I wouldn’t expect them to do better than 8-8, but maybe the rest of the league is looking at their rosters more or less the same way, and since some team is likely to win each game, maybe GB can do better than that, maybe they could do 10-6 or better.

Let's see how it plays out. I don't hold as much stock in either team as most people do. I actually see NE ending up with 5 or 6 wins, and Bill hanging 'em up.

Back