Annual Predict The Packers Record Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Toughest task in a long while because to be frank, I've seen nothing of these guys in a game day and the limited camp tells us virtually nothing. So I revert to last season and the offseason.

Still, weak at WR and the middle defense isn't a ton better. GB was super lucky health-wise and caught some breaks. Can Lightning strike twice?

Put Mark down for 10-6 with a split vs Minny. Who hiccups vs the rest of the North will decide the division.

12-4 but if anything happens to Rodgers throw it out the window.

I am thinking closer to Marks predictions._._._10-6. The possibility of going 9-7 is also looming in my mind. ARod is a year older and the WR corp was not addressed and is merely the same.Funchess is opted out so its Adams and who knows.

I think this team won't get the breaks it did last year. We have struggles some injuries effect the team. 8-8.

10-6 assuming we stay healthy. Depth is an issue, what’s new. Caveat...limited camp, no OTA levels the playing field and home field advantage is a non factor

7-9....the wheels fall off late in the season

This is a tough one to evaluate. We could end up with anywhere from 7 to 10 wins. It's actually a tougher schedule than people think. It starts out on the road against the Vikings. That game could mark the difference betwen 7 wins and 10 on it's own, because it will set the pace. Winning it, and we could actually end up winning 11.

I'm going to say 9-7, because there is so much uncertainty in the rookie batch, and the new normal as to how they handle rosters.

Back