AB to Packers, anyone!?!?

I always thought Moss got traded to NE.
So how did he control that?

and hes a FA after this year and will cash in again in 2020, but also a $20m option year in 2020 that can be reworded for cap purposes .. this was orchestrated
I think once he realized that Oakland wasn't just going to cave to his "misbehavior", he then orchestrated his way out. Yes, he's going to be a FA next season, but unless he's a PERFECT citizen in NE this season the teams lining up to pay him will be a short list. There are no guarantees that he will regain what he pissed away with Oakland (who by they way really wanted him and were going to showcase him).

I think once he realized that Oakland wasn't just going to cave to his "misbehavior", he then orchestrated his way out. Yes, he's going to be a FA next season, but unless he's a PERFECT citizen in NE this season the teams lining up to pay him will be a short list. There are no guarantees that he will regain what he pissed away with Oakland (who by they way really wanted him and were going to showcase him).
I dont think he ever wanted to be in Oakland in the first place, the team has a $20m option for 2020 and clearly that can be reworked. This to get him to NE

I dont think he ever wanted to be in Oakland in the first place, the team has a $20m option for 2020 and clearly that can be reworked. This to get him to NE
Maybe he didn't want to be there, I really don't know. But if he didn't want to be in Oakland, why did he wait so long orchestrate his departure? Because they gave up picks for him, the timing of this really screwed Oakland. I know it's all about AB, but he has shown that he doesn't care what people think about him. As long as at least one person/team enables him, he's not going to change.

But if he didn't want to be in Oakland, why did he wait so long orchestrate his departure? Because they gave up picks for him, the timing of this really screwed Oakland.

you answered your own question. it's all bout ab. it doesn't matter who got screwed in the process.

Maybe he didn't want to be there, I really don't know. But if he didn't want to be in Oakland, why did he wait so long orchestrate his departure?

It started with "Helmet Gate" which was a ruse from day 1. My guess is that there were back channel conversations if NE was still interested and once they (Rosenhaus / Brown) were comfortable with the transaction it moved fast. If there was no other team interested he would be in Silver & Black today. And no its not tampering unless the conversations were direct with Rosenhaus and NE. A lot to other ways to communicate and yes all team do it

Buffalo had deal with Pitt to trade for Brown but Bills refused to redo his contract so Brown said he would not report if traded and killed the deal.

Buffalo had deal with Pitt to trade for Brown but Bills refused to redo his contract so Brown said he would not report if traded and killed the deal.
and Pitt refused to deal him to NE also

Back