AB to Packers, anyone!?!?

Budman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Legend In His Own Mind
Reaction score
Just wondering about the board members thoughts about bringing in Antonio Brown. Is there any real likelyhood that this could happen? Would you want it to happen? I think Gutey has to kick the tires.

That’s a situation that BB can handle but not many others. I can’t think of a faster way to scuttle Matt LaFleurs career than to throw Antonio Brown at him.

And that is why the %$$#@$%&& Pats are looking for their 7th Lombardi trophy. Brown and Adams lined-up together....would have looked good.

And that is why the %$$#@$%&& Pats are looking for their 7th Lombardi trophy. Brown and Adams lined-up together....would have looked good.
Would have made for some big play capability. We'll see what the Pats can do with their new addition.

As the NFL slowly turns into a group of wealthy teams that will have it all. At the top? Pats in the AFC, and the Cowboys in the NFC. They'll buy championships just like we've seen in MLB.

As the NFL slowly turns into a group of wealthy teams that will have it all. At the top? Pats in the AFC, and the Cowboys in the NFC. They'll buy championships just like we've seen in MLB.
Pats jumped on it quick. I was thinking the Cowboys would look into it too. Seem like a pretty shirt time between release and signing. I wonder how many teams were even in the running.

Rumor Seattle and Cleveland both contacted Brown's agent.

New England tried to trade for Brown this off season and Pitt did not want to trade him within the conference. If this surprised anyone I’m shocked

Back