Aaron Rodgers Family Issues Again

His brother Rips him after his 1 Million $ donation >>>

The rift is still there, I don't know AR has always been a bit of a prick but he really needs to settle the family deal or at the very least keep it under wraps.

Did someone say prick!?!?

I'm with several of you... Just sounds like his bro is a total prick who feels he hasn't gotten enough attention lately. Boom, one tweet and done, back in the spotlight, back in the news.

It's not Arods place to deal with his brother if he doesn't want to. His brother is an adult too. he should just suck it up. Arod isn't the one bringing his family issues to the spotlight. He's keeping it private.

If this is the way his brother acts Arod might have good reason to ignore him. My gut still tells me that while Arod isn't the nicest guy in the world, his family probably tried to prevent him from A-list lifestyle, or wanted more of his money spent on them. Wanting him to live like someone who never left town, visits often, and supports little bro who wants some of what big brother has.

Whoa...lets quit being so judicious with the prick moniker....I thought I was the original

Ok will chime in.

Don't know of any family that doesn't have issues or disagreements from time to time, especially between siblings.

As AR said and many said here and I feel, this is a personal matter that shouldn't be made public. Like most of u I have a facebook page but hardly ever put personal on it.

What I do know is AR has a house and lives in GB year round now.

And Jordan didn't cut it in the NFL.

There are rumors AR is gay. Who cares if he is or not? He is a football player for profession and how he preforms on field is what matters.

Personally as someone who worked in the entertainment world for many years, had all kinds of rumors spread about myself and learned just to laugh it off as ppl and haters will always do that. Also have one sister that have had problems with my entire adult life causing a lot of strife with family. It happens, so I can relate.

Just another case of why Money and Fame doesn't necessarily buy/bring you happiness and peace.

Plus, this social platform (here) is about as far as I'll go in my life. No Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Don't need it, don't want it.

Hmmm didn't know that. My dad gets around ppl due to their business and so forth and therefore runs into a lot of former players and so on.Guess that will be another Packer conversation with him lol

Back